We are seeking a Data Analyst who has excellent written and oral communication skills, is creative, positive, self-motivated, and willing to jump in and learn through experience. To perform well in this position you must have professional experience with visualization tools, such as D3.js, Power BI, or Tableau, have professional experience with R and/or Python, and SQL.
Machine learning techniques like classification and regression, model evaluation, is a plus. You should also know your way around Git and Linux and be a great problem solver.
The candidate should be a self-starter who can work in a dynamic environment, independently and as part of a larger team. The candidate will be challenged to think of creative solutions to database and business issues and will need to effectively communicate possible solutions with the internal team. If you’re collaborative, hardworking, and have a sense of humor, you’re on your way to being a great fit to join our team.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer or Data Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with R and/or Python, and familiarity with relational and non-relational databases, like MySQL, DashDB and MongoDB
- Working knowledge of UI/UX principles is a plus
- Self-starter with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new skills fast, stay on task and work within tight timeframes
- Experience with machine learning techniques is a plus
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Client & Project Coordination
- Formulate and present possible solutions for website and database challenges
- Participate in internal and user testing as needed
- Work directly with clients on creating data solutions to business problems
This is a full-time, salaried position based out of our Princeton, NJ office. Please send resume, cover letter and work sample to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Data Analyst’.